One Hour Hovercraft Flight Experience Day
- Safety briefing on arrival and instruction on how to fly a hovercraft.
- Enjoy time at the helm, flying over water and land under the guidance of your instructor.
- Your final lap will be marked for speed and accuracy.
- There will be up to 6 others in your group.
- Please allow at least 1 hour at the venue.
What happens on the day?
The hovercraft is a very unique mode of transport which can handle travelling on water as easily as it can on dry ground.
This is your chance to spend some time at the helm of this fun vehicle, learning the different techniques needed to help you become the master of such a powerful and speedy machine.
After a training session, you will then attempt to tackle a challenging course under the watchful eye of your experienced instructor. With a mix of both water and land along the way, you will see just how well the hovercraft handles on both surfaces. Your last lap will be scored so be prepared to travel at speed to beat your fellow competitors.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Min age - 14 years, Max weight - 22 stone.
- You will be required to kneel for a length of time when at the controls.
- There will be up to 6 people sharing this experience with you.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for outdoor activities.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Leicestershire (Lutterworth)