- Spend time driving the Honda Formula 4-Stroke championship (HF4S) powerboat.
- After being kitted out in your lifejacket you will then be given a introduction to the boat.
- After this your instructor will head along Southampton Water towards the Solent.
- Each person on board will enjoy 10-15 minutes hands-on driving time.
- Put your skills to the test on a racing circuit.
- You will be on board for 1.5 hours.
What happens on the day?
The surge of raw power, the scent of sea spray and the roar of the 4-stroke championship engine are yours to experience on this fantastic Honda Powerboat Blast experience!
Upon arrival in Southampton, your instructor will equip you with all the safety equipment you need before giving you an introduction to the incredible Honda Formula 4-Stroke championship powerboat.
Once familiar with the boat, you will be taken out of Southampton into the Solent to a specially-designed racing circuit where for a total of 90 minutes, you will experience the raw power and incredible acceleration of this magnificent machine.
Each person on board will get to take the controls to pilot the boat for a spine-tingling 10 to 15 minutes during this time, while the remainder of the experience will be spent enjoying the picturesque scenery and experiencing the frenetic, raw power of this immensely powerful speedboat.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Available weekdays only, usually Monday and Fridays from May - October.
- Min age - 12 years (under 16s must have an adult with them), Max weight - 18 stone.
- There will be up to 4 people in the boat, as well as the driver.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with back, neck or heart complaints.
- Disabled customers can be accommodated but please mention this when booking.
- Please bring a towel, spare clothes, soft shoes, goggles or sunglasses. Waterproof lifejackets will be provided.
- The experience lasts for around two hours in total including briefings.
- Sessions are weather dependent.
- Voucher cannot be extended.
Where can I do it?
South East: Hampshire (Southampton)
- Who needs CreteReview by Paul de Caprillo, Shepton