Porsche Driving Experience
Special Offer - 23% off
Regular Price: £129
Now only: £99
- Listen to a safety briefing and track talk on arrival.
- Take the wheel of the Porsche and enjoy driving it at top speed around the track for around 5-6 miles.
- At Oxfordshire (Enstone) you will drive the GT3 twice (4 laps each).
- At North Weald, Blyton and Llandow there will be no familiarisation laps and you will drive the 997/911 for 6 miles.
- The whole experience will last around 1 hour 45 minutes.
What happens on the day?
If you fancy some really fast fun, thrills and excitement then look no further than this amazing Porsche supercar driving experience. This experience gives you the chance to take to the track in one of the legendary rear engine Porsche supercars and find out what real driving is all about.
The experience starts with a short briefing session covering safety and some instruction in how make the most of the power and handling of these speed machines. You’ll then be taken round the track and shown the race lines in an instructor-driven saloon car for some familiarisation laps.
Then it’s time for the real thing. You’ll be firing up an incredible Porsche 911 Turbo, 997 or GT3 and taking to the track for some high speed laps. Whichever supercar you take to the starting grid, you can be sure that that the sheer power and precision handling will make your laps truly memorable. Whether this is a treat for yourself or a gift for a friend this really is an unforgettable experience.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- You must pre-book a date for your experience - only available at Heyford Park Thursday - Saturday.
- Minimum height is 5'0", maximum height is 6'5" (6'6" at Oxfordshire, Stafford and Yorkshire).
- Maximum weight is 18 stone (16 stone at Oxfordshire and Yorkshire). Please note that at Dunsfold, there are supplementary charges for weekday and weekend bookings.
- At selected locations, a supplement may be applicable for weekend bookings.
- You must have held your full driving licence for one year, except at Stafford where there is no restriction.
- At Northamptonshire, Lancashire, Heyford Park and Derbyshire you will drive a 911 Turbo; at Oxfordshire and Yorkshire you will drive a Porsche GT3. At Leicestershire you will drive a 997.
- Please note, this experience at Brands Hatch, Donnington Park, Oulton Park and Three Sisters is available at 9:20am only - you can upgrade to an 11:20am session for an additional fee of £20.
- Please enquire upon booking about any spectators you may wish to bring.
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence. Please note, at Lochgelly, Crail and Grampian locations, this experience is available weekends only and a £25 supplement is required. At most locations, you will have the choice of buying an optional collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25 per car. Please ask the operator when booking for further details if required.
- Please note, all locations are subject to seasonal opening times.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (North Weald Airfield)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Castle Donington - Donington Park)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Derby)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Loughborough - Prestwold Hall)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Lutterworth - Bruntingthorpe)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough - Blyton)
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Corby - Rockingham)
North West: Cheshire (Tarporley)
North West: Lancashire (Wigan - Three Sisters Race Circuit)
Scotland: East Lothian
Scotland: Fife (Glenrothes)
Scotland: Fife (Lochgelly - Lochgelly Raceway)
Scotland: Fife (St Andrews)
South East: Kent (Brands Hatch)
South East: Kent (Canterbury)
South East: Oxfordshire (Upper Heyford - Heyford Park)
South East: Surrey (Chertsey)
South East: Surrey (Cranleigh)
South West: Wiltshire (Chippenham - Castle Combe)
Wales: Glamorganshire (Cardiff - Near Cowbridge)