Extended 4x4 Driving Experience
- Attempt hill climbing, crossing ruts, ditches and descending from heights safely.
- Learn from a qualified instructor.
- Take on man-made and natural obstacles.
- The vehicle will be shared with 2 other drivers (3 at Lincolnshire).
- You will be in the 4x4 for around 3 hours.
- A certificate will help you to remember your day.
What happens on the day?
An unreasonable muddy bank, big boulders, potholes, a steep slope and a watery gully, all of which you get to drive straight through. An expert instructor will help you negotiate this challenging course, and by the end of the 3 hour experience you’ll have the skills to tackle any obstacle, natural or man-made.
It all begins with a safety briefing and introduction to your vehicle and instructor, the one who will help you stay upright. He or she will divulge the techniques and tricks that will push you and your 4x4 to conquer big ups and downs, ruts, rivers and ditches.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Min age - 17, Max weight - 18 stone, Min height - 5'0", Max height - 7'0.
- A full UK driving license is needed.
- Experience may be cancelled if weather is poor.
- At Crewe the experience will only last 3 hours if there are 3 participants in the vehicle.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Leicestershire (Oakham)
North East: West Yorkshire (Ferrybridge)
North West: Cheshire (Crewe)
North West: Cumbria (Penrith)
Scotland: Lothians (Sterling)
Scotland: Perthshire (Perth)
South East: Hampshire (Andover - Thruxton)
South East: Middlesex (West London - Northolt)
South East: West Sussex (East Grinstead)
South West: Wiltshire (Chippenham)
Wales: Clwyd (Wrexham)
Wales: West Glamorgan (Swansea)
- Brilliant dayReview by Andy, Crewe
- Great funReview by cxprestigeauto, Wiltshire
Write Your Own Review
- Please tell me where you hold these days in Sussex.
- There are two Sussex locations available. These are located in East Grinstead and Lewes.
- I have held an Indian driving license for the last 30 years and I also hold an international driving licence. Would I be allowed to do this experience ?
- As long as you have a full, manual licence which you have held for at least a year then there will not be a problem with you taking part.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Special Offer - 50% off
Regular Price: £139
Now only: £69.5
Regular Price: £120
Now only: £75