Off Road Driving Taster Special Offer
Regular Price: £118
Now only: £47
- A qualified instructor will give you an introduction on 4x4 driving.
- Enjoy hands on driving in a Land Rover.
- The track will be full of hills, gullies and steep slopes to test you.
- There will be up to three other participants in the vehicle with you.
- Driving time will be around 40 minutes each.
What happens on the day?
Imagine the scene…. a steep muddy bank rises before you, littered with boulders and potholes. Beyond the crest a steep slope descends into a watery gully, with yet another rutted bank awaiting you beyond that. Can you get your vehicle across quickly and safely?
This 4x4 driving experience gives you the vehicles and the instruction to make this real – testing both your vehicle and your skills as a driver. You’ll receive a full safety briefing and get a thorough introduction to your vehicle, before your instructor takes you through the driving techniques and tricks of the trade to help you get the most out of your 4x4. The 4x4 will be shared with up to 3 other drivers and you will all spend around 40 minutes each taking on trails and tracks with an array of man made and natural obstacles. It’s a great way to spend a few hours!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Available week-round except Mondays and Wednesdays at the Dorset location.
- This experience runs Wednesdays to Fridays at the Berkshire location
- Please note: you will share a vehicle with up to 3 other participants and you will enjoy 40 minutes of driving time.
- Minimum age 17 years.
- There are no formal height or weight restrictions.
- A full valid driving licence is required and must be shown on the day (no photocopies).
- Walking boots and outdoor clothing should be worn.
- You must be able to drive an unmodified car.
- Not suitable if you have a bad back, neck or are pregnant - any other medical conditions should be notified as this experience may not be suitable.
- Spectators may watch free of charge, but be aware that not all of the course can be seen.
- All dates subject to availability.
- 4 x 4 ExperienceReview by Sheila, Windsor
Location: Reading Berkshire
Write Your Own Review
- I would just like to know how long the experience is and is there anywhere to get something to eat?
- Please allow up to 3 hours on site for this experience with around 40 minutes driving time per person. There is a hotel and coffee shop adjacent to the site.