You're purchasing this...
Extended Single Seater Driving at Silverstone
£149 (inc VAT & Delivery)
There are two delivery options (UK delivery only):-
Standard (FREE) - 1st Class Royal Mail
Orders are despatched the next working day by Royal Mail 1st class post. We ask that you allow 3-5 working days for delivery to allow for possible delays in the post (subject to Royal Mail - see current status below).
Christmas Last Orders for Standard Delivery:
2pm, Friday 20th December 2013
Orders placed after this deadline will be processed and despatched as normal, however we cannot guarantee Christmas Delivery after this point.
Please select "48 Hour Delivery" to ensure prompt delivery, or read about our Online Vouchers - see below for details.
48 Hour Delivery (£10 charge)
This service offers guaranteed delivery, Monday to Friday, within 2 working days of placing your order (or we'll refund the £10 fee!). Your voucher pack should arrive by 5:30pm at the latest on the second full working day after placing your order.
Christmas Last Orders for 48 Hour Delivery:
2pm, Monday 23rd December 2013
Orders placed after this deadline will be processed and despatched as normal, however we cannot guarantee Christmas Delivery after this point. (Please see our Online Vouchers for details of our temporary vouchers which can be printed instantly from this website after placing an order).
A signature is required on delivery. If it is not possible to obtain a signature at the delivery address, a card will be left informing you that delivery was attempted and providing instructions on how to arrange redelivery or collection.
Beat the post with the Experience Mad Online Voucher!
If you need your voucher yesterday we have the perfect temporary solution....online gift vouchers.
When you order an experience gift through ExperienceMad.com you will be given an order number which can be used on our Online Voucher page to produce your own customised gift voucher. This can be printed off in seconds to ensure you have something to hand over to your lucky recipient on their big day.
So no more worries about Christmas last posting dates or postal strikes.
Visit the Online Voucher page for more information and to see examples (the link is in the top right corner of every page !).
Terms and ConditionsWe pride ourselves on providing the highest possible levels of customer service. Consequently problems are rare but we ask you to read this page carefully before purchasing an activity pack. ExperienceMad.co.uk act as disclosed agents. These terms and conditions form the basis of the contract between the voucher supplier (referred to as 'we' or 'us' below) and you, the purchaser.
The supplier of this experience is an agent for selected operators, whose products and services are represented within this web site. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the descriptions and pictures contained within this web site are a true reflection of the events or products, they do not form part of a contract. If on contacting the operator you feel that the activity taking place no longer accurately represents the activity purchased we will exchange the voucher or refund the purchase price. Once a specific date has been booked, you will automatically become bound by the terms and conditions that individual supplier may have. This does not affect your statutory rights.
1. PricesPrices displayed are correct to the best of our knowledge and maintained on a daily basis. In the event of an order being placed against an accidental incorrect price, we will endeavor to inform the purchaser of the error within seven days of a booking being made, we will allow the purchaser to either cancel the booking or choose to pay the additional difference in price.
2. AvailabilityWe sell open dated vouchers and your recipient is free to book their preferred date. Our experiences are subject to availability and run on selected dates throughout the year, in some cases they are also subject to weather conditions on the day. In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend that our customers book well in advance and DO NOT organise travel or accommodation until the booking has been confirmed by the operator.
3. BookingPlease do not arrive at a venue expecting to redeem your gift voucher without first obtaining a booking confirmation letter or number from the operator. We will not be held liable for your costs incurred if you do not follow the procedure set out in your information pack.
4. Event DurationDetails of event duration given on this web site are to be used as a guide only. Most events will be ‘open’ days, meaning that other members of the public will be taking part too. This could mean taking your turn with other members of the public. The information on our web site is meant as an indication of what to expect at your session. As we feature multi-location experiences, session lengths, agendas, vehicles used and numbers of participants may vary from location to location. Delays, curtailments and breakdowns are not within our control and therefore we cannot be held liable.
5. SafetyThe undertaking of these activities may involve some personal risk. With some events you may be required to sign a disclaimer on the day, please read these documents carefully. Some personal insurance policies may not cover some of our experiences. Please check with the supplier well in advance of your day. The supplier can arrange personal accident insurance on your behalf for an additional cost if requested. Note that operators usually require compliance to a certain type of conduct from participants. Please listen and take note if they request you to do something – it is usually for your own safety.
6. ValidityEach gift voucher is valid for a minimum of ten months unless otherwise stated. A voucher will be deemed to be invalid if it is out of date (the validity date is clearly stated on the gift voucher). If the customer or recipient is unable to utilise the voucher before the expiry date, then upon the customer contacting us prior to the expiry date on the voucher and paying an administration fee of £20 (if the activity has increased in price they will also need to pay the difference in price) the company shall issue a voucher extension cover letter granting an additional 10 months validity. Vouchers can only be extended if they are still inside their expiry date.
7. RestrictionsMany of the gift vouchers offered have some type of restriction applied to them; these restrictions are not decided by us but by the individual operator. These restrictions could include age, health, physical and size restrictions. Please read all the information provided for each experience, it is your responsibility to ensure that you purchase a gift voucher appropriate for the intended recipient. We are not responsible for any unsuitable vouchers being purchased and these restrictions being breached. If you are unsure of the suitability of a particular event please email us with your query and we will advise you accordingly.
8. ComplaintsThe easiest way to resolve any problems that you may experience is to speak to the operator on the day. They will ensure that any issues are rectified. If you are still not satisfied please send in details of your complaint (including your voucher reference number and who you spoke to on the day) to: Customer Services, Experience More, Kingmaker House, 15 Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ. Please remember that the operator will have the opportunity to respond as well. Similarly, we would like to hear any positive feedback.
9. CancellationsOnce you book a specific date with an operator you are bound by their terms and conditions regarding cancellations. In the event that one of our operators needs to cancel the experience after you have booked a date, they should contact you. We strongly recommend however, that you contact the operator on the day before you depart for your experience. In the event of cancellation we will not be held liable for the cost of lost insurance premiums, travel expenses or pre-booked accommodation costs.
10. Operators & LiabilityAlthough we have sought to select highly experienced operators of ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences, we shall not be responsible for the safety standards or the quality or delivery of the experience, or any loss or damage suffered by you whilst participating in the experience for which the Operator shall be solely responsible.
By purchasing or redeeming an experience voucher, you acknowledge that the experiences are dependent on certain factors beyond the control of us and agree that neither we nor any associated operator shall be liable for the cancellation or postponement of any experience for reasons beyond its reasonable control including for weather-related reasons, mechanical failure or otherwise.
We do not undertake any technical examination of equipment, facilities or services in order to minimise personal risk. If it occurs that mechanical machinery breaks down you should expect reasonable substitutions without notice.
The total liability for any claim whatsoever in connection with the experience voucher or any experience shall be limited to the price paid for the experience voucher.
We have tried to ensure that the descriptions and images used on all marketing material are accurate. However, images are intended to give a general idea of the experience described and do not form any contract between the purchaser and / or recipient and us.
11. SpectatorsMost operators will allow you to bring spectators to watch you participate in your selected experience. When booking your date please inform the staff that you wish to bring other people. Some operators may request a nominal payment for spectators. Spectators are required to comply with the operator’s terms, conditions and expectations of conduct. Any spectators deemed under the influence or drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on site.
12. ExchangesVouchers can be exchanged free of charge subject to written confirmation by letter within 28 days of purchase. Exchanges after 28 days will incur a £20 administration charge. Experience vouchers can only be exchanged for alternative experience vouchers. If the substituted experience costs more than the original gift voucher you must pay the difference, including the administration charge. If the exchanged gift voucher is lower in price we will hold the price difference on account, less the administration charge, until your next purchase. Exchanged vouchers then become non returnable and non refundable.
To exchange your voucher you must send it recorded delivery with a cover letter detailing the reason for exchange and any additional payment (if applicable) to: Customer Services, Experience More, Kingmaker House, 15 Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ. We cannot dispatch exchanged vouchers until the original voucher and full payment (if applicable) has been received by Experience More customer services.
13. RefundsYou have the right to return any vouchers within 30 days of purchase and a refund will be paid. Once you or your recipient has booked an experience with an operator you are bound by their Terms and Conditions (please make yourself aware of these at the time of booking). All refunds will be made to the person who purchased the voucher and the monies will be refunded directly to the credit card used to make the purchase. All refunds are processed at month end. To request a refund you MUST return your voucher / gift via recorded delivery to Customer Services, Experience More, Kingmaker House, 15 Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ, along with a covering letter detailing the reason for your refund request.
14. Gift PackAll vouchers purchased will be dispatched by First Class Royal Mail (you may request special delivery for an additional charge), we cannot be held liable for any loss suffered as a result of mail being delayed. The gift voucher is invalid if it has been tampered with or defaced. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen gift vouchers. Please keep the vouchers in a safe place and protect them as you would money.
Experience More, Kingmaker House, 15 Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ