Family Annual Pass to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
For 2 Adults & 3 Children
- For Five People
- No minimum age
What happens on the day?
Situated within a working Naval Base, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is the only place in the world to see the Royal Navy past, present and future! This incredible experience entitles two people to a year's entry to the Dockyard, which is home to the brand new Mary Rose Museum, world famous ships and the interactive Action Stations. You'll even have the chance to feel what it's like to fly a helicopter or scale the UK's tallest indoor climbing tower, as well as embark on a 45 minute Harbour Tour with live commentary throughout.
The newly renovated, world-famous Mary Rose, Henry VIII's favourite warship, will also be open to visitors from 20th July. The 16th century historic vessel will be reunited with her artefacts and crew in a purpose-built museum, capturing the moment in time when she sank over 470 years ago!
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two adults and up to three children.
- This package includes one year's unlimited entry to all six attractions including The Mary Rose, HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860, The National Museum of the Royal Navy Portsmouth, Action Stations, Boathouse 4, HMS Alliance at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower, Royal Marines Museum, HMS M.33, Harbour Tours, and the Waterbus.
- Entry is available 10am-5.30pm, April-October (last entry 4.30pm), and 10am-5pm, November-March (last entry 5pm).
- Excluded dates includes 1st, 2nd, 3rd December Christmas eve, Christmas day and Boxing day.
- Your one year begins from the date of your first visit - please bring your voucher with you on your first visit and exchange it at the Visitor Centre for your one year entry tickets.
- Your voucher must be redeemed at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Visitor Centre.
- Failure to provide your voucher may result in you not receiving your annual pass.
- Please note; Boat rides on the Waterbus and Harbour Tours are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Annual All-Attraction Tickets do not include entry to special events.
- Some of the attractions may run on timed entry at different periods of the year, and some may be closed at certain times during the winter.
- The Dockyard offers a wide range of options for catering and retail; including Costa Coffee and Boathouse No. 7 Restaurant, Nauticalia, the Mary Rose shop and café, The National Museum of the Royal Navy shop, Antique Storehouse and the Dockyard Apprentice Exhibition.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: Hampshire (Portsmouth)