2 for 1 Chatham Historic Dockyard Day Pass
Regular Price: £48
Now only: £22
- Based in Kent
- For Two Adults
- Minimum age 18 years
What happens on the day?
Being just 35 miles from London located on the River Medway, the fabulous Chatham Historic Dockyard will give you the insight into how ships, including the HMS Victory, were designed and built.
Why not visit the Ropery whist you are there, where the rigging for HMS Victory was built and rope is still made today, a fabulous experience.
You will also get the chance to step onboard a destroyer and submarine whilst being absorbed into the wonderful galleries.
What else do I need to know?
- This voucher is valid for 10 months for two people and includes an annual ticket allowing access to all galleries and attractions for the year and ropery and Submarine guided tours .
- This experience is available week round, 11th February 2017-26th November 2017.
- Your ticket entitles you to unlimited visits during published opening times for 12 months.
- Opening hours are 10am-4pm and 10am-6pm from 26th March-28th October.
- This ticket is not valid during annual event weekends.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be produced on each visit.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: Kent (Chatham)