Mini Thrill Driving Experience 6 Laps in Oxfordshire
- Located in Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire
- 6 driving miles
- Drive 1 car
What happens on the day?
Bring back the memories for someone special with this Mini Driving Experience.
Nothing looks quite like the Mini Cooper S range and you will be driving one of only one and a half thousand ever made. The Classic Mini Cooper S MK3 was launched in 1970 and you will be able to get behind the wheel of this fantastic vehicle
When you arrive you will receive a full safety briefing and a guided your around the circuit so you become familiar with the track. You will then enjoy six adrenaline fulled laps that will be unforgettable.
What else do I need to know?
- This voucher is valid for 10 months, for one person.
- This voucher entitles one person to a welcome and registration, tea or coffee for the driver, classroom style briefing on safety, a circuit tour, 6 miles/6 laps driving the Mini and a commemorative certificate on completion.
- This experience is only available on Fridays, with Saturday upgrades available for an additional cost of £25, payable on redeeming.
- You must bring a full, valid UK driving licence with you on the day. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Minimum age is 17 years. Minimum height is 5'0". Maximum height is 6'6". Maximum weight is 18 stone.
- You will be required to sign a disclaimer to confirm your health.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- You should allow approximately 2 hours for this experience.
- Children, family and friends are welcome to spectate.
- Opportunity to purchase photographs and video of your drive.
- Food and drinks is available to purchase on-site.
Where can I do it?
South East: Oxfordshire (Upper Heyford)