Microlight Flight 20 to 30 Mins - Superior Selection
- Enjoy a 20-30 minute microlight flight and if your instructor feels you are ready you may even get to take over the controls.
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
What happens on the day?
Tackle an enjoyable classical style of flying, almost taken from the set of 'Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines'! With more than a dozen locations available throughout England, Scotland and Northern Ireland, you can enjoy this spectacular form of travel locally or as part of a holiday or short break.
After arriving at your location, your instructor will cover all safety aspects and also explain the principles of microlight flying. The instructor will then take you into the air, where you can enjoy the spectacular views for miles around, as well as the 'hard work' of taking over the controls of this fantastic craft built for pleasure and enjoyment.
Your microlight craft will provide you with a fantastic feeling of freedom, while also enjoying some great manoeuvres to provide never-to-be-forgotten moments. As you glide leisurely around, your time in the air will prove invigorating. Other than having the nerve for this sort of challenge, there are no formal requirements, apart from enjoying a great sense of escape.
Literally coming back down to Earth is bound to be something of an anti-climax, but after savouring your first microlight flight, another booking could prove too tempting to miss out on.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Minimum age is 14+ depending on location (please check this with your chosen venue when booking).
- Previous experience is not necessary to do this.
- Exact itinerary and microlight model will vary according to location.
- You can expect the flight to last around 25 minutes, this is dependent on weather.
- Maximum weight is 14 stone with no maximum height for this experience.
- Most locations advise you to call on the morning of your flight to ensure that everything is still going ahead.
Where can I do it?
East: Bedfordshire (Sandy)
East: Cambridgeshire (Conington)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Ashbourne - Darley Moor Airfield)
North East: East Yorkshire (Leven)
North West: Lancashire (Lancaster)
Northern Ireland: County Armagh (Portadown)
Scotland: Lothians (North Berwick)
South East: Kent (Headcorn)
South East: Kent (Rochester)
South West: Herefordshire (Leominster)