Jewellery Making Experience
- Held at the London School of Jewellery.
- Suitable for absolute beginners.
- Choose from the following experiences:
- Make a Silver Ring
- Make a Cocktail Ring
- Make Chandelier Earrings
- Make a Silver Charm
- Make a Fashion Necklace
- Recycled Jewellery
- Silver Metal Clay Workshop
- Make Button Jewellery
- Make Personalised Silver Jewellery
- Make Felt Jewellery
- Introduction to Gemstones Workshop
- You will take home 1 - 2 finished pieces of jewellery.
What happens on the day?
Why pay over the odds for jewellery on the high street when you could be making your own bespoke pieces? From the absolute beginners to those who have tried their hand at jewellery making before - these workshops have something for all budding jewellery makers.
Under the guidance of professional tutors, students will get expert hands on experience on learning the craft of jewellery making. With over 10 different classes to choose from including 'make a silver charm' and 'recycled jewellery', there is more than enough to get your teeth into.
At the end of the workshop you will have some pieces to take home with you so you are sure to be the envy of your friends. The price of the class includes all the materials as well as plenty of tea and biscuits!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- The session will last approx 2.5 hours.
- Available weekday evenings from 6:30 pm - 9 pm.
- There will be up to 8 other participants with you.
- All materials are included in the price.
- All classes are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: London (Hatton Garden)
Write Your Own Review
- I am trying to plan a hen do for my sister. Would it be possible to book it for a group so it would be exclusively the hen's ?
- It would depend on how many people you would want to take part as the evening classes take around 9 people per session.