Go Karting for Two
- Full safety and instructional briefing.
- Get kitted out in your helmet, gloves and racing suit.
- Practice laps to begin, followed by Race laps.
- Your experience will last around 2 hours, driving time of 30 mins.
What happens on the day?
Karting is a fast and furious pastime that will see you pitted against your mates in a battle for track supremacy. Modern karts come with their own impressive specs, the tracks are challenging and with not only your mates to beat but the clock as well, the stakes are high.
Beginning with a safety briefing and instructional briefing, you’ll get to grips with your kart over several practice laps before the race laps begin.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Minimum age restrictions: Wiltshire and Farnham (Surrey): 8 years, Langar (Nottinghamshire): 10 years, Strathclyde (Glasgow): 12 years, Pontefract (North Yorkshire): 14 years, Camberley (Surrey), Kent and Leeds (North Yorkshire): 16 years
- Min height - 5', Max height - 6'4" (Strathclyde location in Glasgow the minimum height requirement is 4ft 11")
- Some locations only run 1-2 times a week.
- Availability: Langar (North Yorkshire): Tuesday to Friday and Sunday 10am - 5pm. Camberley (Surrey): Sunday - Friday (excluding Saturdays) Kent: Monday - Friday (excluding weekends) Pontefract (North Yorkshire): Available week round 10am - 10pm. Leeds (North Yorkshire): Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm and Sundays from 1pm onwards.Wiltshire: Monday - Thursday (not available Friday, Saturday and Sundays) Farnham (Surrey): Available week round, excluding Saturdays. Strathclyde (Glasgow): Available Monday to Friday 12pm - 10pm
- At the Kent location, you must be accompanied by an adult to sign your indemnity form if you are under the age of 18 years and for Farnham this will be required if you are 16 years or younger.
- At Farnham, under 13's leg measurement must be 25" (inches) or more and ages 13 or above must be 29" or more in leg measurement.
- Adults and children can race together but only if they book together.
- Participants must be in reasonable health to take part.
- Itineries will vary depending on track.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Nottingham)
North East: Tyne and Wear (Gateshead)
North East: West Yorkshire (Leeds)
North East: West Yorkshire (Pontefract)
South East: East Sussex (Brighton)
South East: Hampshire (Eastleigh)
South East: Hampshire (Gosport)
South East: Kent (Chatham - Buckmore Park)
South East: London (Edmonton)
South East: West Sussex (Crawley)
Wales: South Glamorgan (Cardiff)