Gliding Full Day Course
- On arrival, you will meet your instructor who will talk you through the gliding process.
- You will both climb into the glider and will be winched into the skies.
- Air time varies between 5 and 20 minutes per flight depending on the weather.
- You will enjoy 8 individual flights.
- You will reach heights of between 1000 and 1500 foot.
- Learn how to turn and manoeuvre the glider on the thermals.
- This voucher also entitles you to 90 days membership to the club so you can fly again for reduced rates.
What happens on the day?
Enjoy being winch launched eight times in the air for a flight of up to 20 minutes. Giving you about an hour and a half of gliding time in total, which will give you plenty of time to enjoy the view from your 1500ft high observation point.
This experience wouldn’t be called a ‘course’ if there wasn’t some sort of lesson or training involved. So apart from watching the beautiful landscapes and listening to the soothing wind, you will have the opportunity to learn how to turn and manoeuvre the glider all by yourself.
This unforgettable gliding experience doesn’t end after the lessons, though, as you will be offered a 90-day membership of the club, so if you want to come back and learn more, you can do so at very special rates.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Available weekdays only.
- Max Weight: 15 stone, Max Height: 6'2".
- Minimum Age: 13 (anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult throughout the entire experience). There is no maximum age providing you are fit to take part. Not suitable for pregnant women.
- All 8 flights will be taken on the same day.
Where can I do it?
South East: Surrey (Godstone)
- What a ride!Review by Dave Curtain, Southend