Adult and Child Tour of Old Trafford
- Follow in the footsteps of some of football's greatest legends as you relive the glorious history of Manchester United at Old Trafford.
- See areas such as the changing rooms, the dugout and players tunnel.
- Your knowledgeable guide will answer any of your questions as you wander around.
- Finish off at the MUFC Museum, where you are free to wander around at your leisure.
- Please allow 1-2 hours for your tour.
What happens on the day?
Take yourself and a child behind the scenes at the Theatre of Dreams and find out about the glory of Old Trafford. Sit in the dressing room used by generations of legendary Red Devils, walk out of the tunnel and have a look around for chewing gum next to Sir Alex's seat in the dugout!
Experience the behind the scenes thrills and spills that all contribute to the magic of Manchester United, on a trip no fan will want to miss out on. Visit the club museum, view the trophy cabinets, see the jerseys and medals from the Busby Babes to the present day, which make Old Trafford a place of pilgrimage for fans from around the world.
Learn the inside stories from your tour guide, find out the secrets behind Best, Law and Charlton, what made Eric Cantona tick and what Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand are really like. Soak up the atmosphere, smell the magic and marvel at the trophies, silverware and folklore that surround this iconic football club.
Spend as long as you like in the club museum, revisit your favourite matches, find out about the triumphs before your time and go home having touched the glory, glory that is Manchester United.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 adult and 1 child (5-15 years).
- There will be up to 34 other people on the tour.
- Please allow around 1-2 hours for the tour which will finish in the museum where you can explore at your leisure.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
North West: Greater Manchester (Old Trafford - Manchester United Football Club)