Adult Wimbledon Tennis Tour
- Visit the world famous Wimbledon for a look behind the scenes.
- You will be shown around by a Blue Badge Guide, who will help bring the venue to life for you.
- See No 1 court, the press rooms, the water gardens and of course, Centre Court.
- You will also then have time to wander around the Wimbledon museum.
- Please allow around 2.5 hours for this experience.
What happens on the day?
Wimbledon is undoubtedly the most famous tennis venue in the world, and for any tennis fan out there this is the perfect experience. This experience will provide you with an all-access pass to this amazing location that you will be able to relish for the rest of your life. From the minute you arrive to the minute you leave, you will be amazed by the history and general feel that Wimbledon has.
During the course of the day you will be taken to areas of the stadium that even ticket holders are not allowed to visit. You will take in the No.1 Court, the famous picnic terraces and Water Gardens with their breath-taking views out over London, the Millennium Building and Press Interview Room (these are out of bounds whenever any matches are being played) and last but by no means least you will be taken to the world famous Centre Court.
Once the tour has been completed you will get the chance to look around the wonderful interactive Wimbledon museum. This excellent location is home to the numerous Championship trophies and apparently a ‘ghost’ of the great John McEnroe.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- As some walking is involved, all participants will need a level of general fitness.
- Available throughout the year on selected dates, but availability is limited in June and July.
- Please book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- If Centre Court is closed, it will be replaced by the BBC studios.
Where can I do it?
South East: London (Wimbledon)