Adult and Child Tour of Lord's Cricket Ground
- Enjoy a fascinating tour of of the home of cricket.
- Your tour will begin in the MCC museum where the Ashes Urn is housed.
- You will then be shown the Long Room and players dressing rooms, ending in the Lord's shop.
- Your experience will last around 1.5 hours.
What happens on the day?
Lord's, the home of the Marylebone Cricket Club, or MCC, is steeped in the history of the game and safely looks after the priceless Ashes Urn. Enjoy a fascinating innings at the nerve centre of the game, surrounded by shirts, bats, gloves and other items from the days of Don Bradman through to the modern greats, covering 400 years of history.
Your tour guide will steer you through the museum highlights before leading you through the Pavilion into the Long Room, which houses an unmatched collection of portraits of the game's most famous names.
Look out at the wicket that has hosted some of the greatest innings in the game and provides the inspiration to aspiring cricketers worldwide. Your guide will be able to answer your questions and go into detail about all aspects of the game.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one adult and one child (aged 15 and under).
- Available Monday - Sunday at 10am, 12pm and 2pm.
- Tours do not run on match days or match prep days.
- The tour will be in a group, not a one to one basis.
- Marylebone Cricket Club cannot guarantee that all advertised elements of the tour route will be accessible at all times.
- Tours and all aspects of the experience are subject to alteration and can be subject to cancellation at short notice.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: London (St Johns Wood - Lord's Cricket Ground)