Wine Tasting Evening for Two
- Relaxed and fun wine tasting session.
- No previous wine knowledge is required.
- Learn about the wine and grapes from a selected region of the world.
- Sample a minimum of 6 wines.
- Also enjoy food tasting.
- Included is notes on the wines and tutored tasting.
- ISO tasting glasses will be used.
What happens on the day?
Fancy yourself as a bit of a wine connoisseur? Do you want to be able to tell a good wine without seeming pretentious? This Wine Tasting Evening for Two Experience is a great way for you and a friend or loved one to learn together the knack and subtleties of tasting like a professional, and will ultimately leave you happier as you pick wines more suited to your taste in the future.
Wine tasting has been given a big boost thanks to Oz Clarke and James May’s television vineyard tour series. Like them, you will learn about different types of wine and grapes from the key wine producing regions and how their climates vary and techniques are adapted in order to produce different flavours. In this relaxed environment you will go from novice to expert in no time, and awaken your taste buds in the process.
The tasting session sees you trying a minimum of six wines, as well as tasting food. Professional ISO (International Standardisation Organisation) tasting glasses will also be provided for the experience. Each session focuses on a specific region and the wine it generates, and the session is available in city centre locations in Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, London and Lancashire.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- This experience is for two people.
- Minimum age - 18 years.
- All dates must be pre-booked.
- Available on selected weekday evenings.
- Please inform the supplier of any dietary restrictions upon booking.
Where can I do it?
East: Cambridgeshire (Cambridge)
East: Essex (Chelmsford)
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Nottingham)
Midlands: West Midlands (Birmingham)
North East: Tyne and Wear (Newcastle-Upon-Tyne)
North East: West Yorkshire (Leeds)
North West: Cheshire (Chester)
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)
North West: Lancashire (Preston)
North West: Merseyside (Liverpool)
Scotland: Lanarkshire (Glasgow)
Scotland: Midlothian (Edinburgh)
South East: Berkshire (Reading)
South East: Berkshire (Windsor)
South East: Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes)
South East: East Sussex (Brighton)
South East: Hampshire (Southampton)
South East: Hampshire (Winchester)
South East: Kent (Tunbridge Wells)
South East: London (Greenwich)
South East: London (Tower Bridge)
South East: Oxfordshire (Oxford)
South East: Surrey (Guildford)
South West: Avon (Bristol)
South West: Dorset (Poole)
South West: Gloucestershire (Cheltenham)
- A lovely experienceReview by Lucy Elizabeth, London
- Excellent Mother's Day presentReview by Rosebud3699, Northampton
- Great evening outReview by Andy, Liverpool
- Excellent EveningReview by Mother Hen,
- Thoroughly enjoyableReview by Dixie, Preston
- Friendly relaxed eveningReview by Jaybee, Birmingham
- Fun and informativeReview by Bollinger_Babe, Durham
- Best Christmas Present Ever!Review by Woollie, Stoke-on-Trent Staffordshire
- Excellent eveningReview by Woking, Woking
- Cheers, down the hatch !!Review by Champagne Charlie, Leyland Lancashire
- Relaxed and informativeReview by JimmyStew, Cambridgeshire
- Best wine tasting experienceReview by Trini in London, London
- ImpressiveReview by Ivan Stretham, Alderly Edge, Cheshire
Write Your Own Review
- Could you please confirm where in Birmingham this would be held?
- This class is held at Temple Row in the B2 area of the city.
- Where is this held in Leeds. What are the times?
- The Leeds venue is located in central Leeds. The classes are all held in the evening from 7pm – 9pm.
- Please can you tell me where in Hertfordshire this event takes place.
- I can confirm that the Hertfordshire location for this experience is Harpenden.
- Could you please specify where in London this will take place and the nearest underground station to it? Also, when is it available, is it run on a weekly basis?
- This experience is located in Fulham, Greater London. The closest tube station is Fulham Broadway. The courses are offered on selected weekday evenings a few times a month but they do not run the course on a weekly basis.
- I would like to know roughly where in Manchester your venue is for this activity before I book it.
- The Manchester location for this experience is in Central Manchester, located just around the corner from the G-MEX Theatre.