Laithwaites Wine Tasting Evening for Two
- This is an informative but fun self guided, evening tour.
- Sample approx 25 gorgeous Laithwaites wines from around the world.
- Tasting booklet with information about each wine and room to make notes.
- Tour starts around 6:30 pm and last around 2 hours.
- Some of the locations included:
Brighton - Thistle Hotel
Exeter - Exeter Castle
Newcastle - The Assembly Rooms
Edinburgh - Playfair Library Hall
Belfast - Titanic
Manchester - Town Hall
Cardiff – The St David’s Hotel
Nottingham – The Albert Hall
Portsmouth – HMS Warrior
Bath – The Guildhall
London – Mall Galleries
What happens on the day?
This self-guided evening is designed to allow you to sample a selection of 25 wines at your leisure. There is no tutored testing, so the only opinion that matters will be your own. From merlots and Sauvignon Blancs to dessert and vintage wines, take several turns around the informal gallery and explore the impressive variety on offer. These events are taking place across the country, sampling wines from around the world and with plenty of crackers to help you soak up the occasion.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- New dates will be added through the year.
- Min age is 18 years.
- Wine orders made on the evening will be subject to some exclusive offer.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Nottingham)
North East: South Yorkshire (Sheffield)
North East: Tyne and Wear (Newcastle)
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)
Northern Ireland: County Antrim (Belfast)
Scotland: Lanarkshire (Glasgow)
Scotland: Midlothian (Edinburgh)
South East: London (Westminster)
South West: Avon (Bath)
South West: Devon (Exeter)
Wales: South Glamorgan (Cardiff)
- Lovely Day OutReview by Sian, Hertfordshire
- Lovely eveningReview by Sophie Douglas, Ivybridge
Location: St David's Hotel, Cardiff