Vineyard Tour for Two
- A fun, relaxed vineyard tour for 2 people.
- Enjoy learning the history of English wines at most venues.
- Discover how grapes are grown and pressed.
- See methods used to produce the wine on a commercial scale.
- Taste some of the vineyards own wine.
- Tours will last around 1-2 hours.
What happens on the day?
Many people across the United Kingdom love to drink wine, especially with their meal, but have you ever wondered how it is made and where it actually comes from? If the answer to these questions is yes, then this is the perfect day trip for you and your partner.
The Vineyard Tour for Two will give you the unique opportunity to step inside a working vineyard and see exactly how the wine is made. You will have a dedicated tour guide who will take you through the history of the British wine industry; how it began, how it has progressed and the rapid rate that it is currently growing at. You will also be given a fascinating insight into how grapes are actually grown on a commercial scale and as you would imagine, the highlight of the day is getting the chance to sample a number of the wines that are actually produced at the vineyard of your choice.
If you love wine and you are interested in the mechanics behind the wine industry then this truly is the perfect day for you and your partner. At the end of your experience you will have a clear picture of exactly how wine is made on a large scale and you will be given the chance to purchase some of the wine at a discounted rate too, but this is not obligatory.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for ten months for two people.
- Due to some current maintenance work being undertaken at the Homfirth Vineyard, all bookings can be made from April 2017.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years.
- Please note that this tour is available on selected dates only.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- The time of tours will vary between each location.
- Old Walls Vineyard is available April to mid-September, on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
East: Cambridgeshire (Cambridge)
East: Essex (Colchester)
Midlands: Shropshire (Shrewsbury)
North East: West Yorkshire (Holmfirth)
South East: East Sussex (Hastings)
South West: Devon (Teignmouth)
- Eascott Vineyard, OkehamptonReview by Toad, Midlands
- Great fun!Review by Andy,
Location: Chilford Hall
- Great experienceReview by Hampshire Hog, Southampton
- Novice tasters - enjoyed tasting!!Review by Little Chief and Co., Cambridgeshire
- Treat for Wine LoversReview by Mark, London
- Fantastic trip for wine buffsReview by Mr & Mrs Hughes, Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex
Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £14
Now only: £10
Special Offer - 28% off
Regular Price: £18
Now only: £13.5
Regular Price: £69
Now only: £49