Vineyard and winery tour for two
Special Offer - 28% off
Regular Price: £18
Now only: £13.5
- There will be a brief introduction before the tour starts.
- The tour includes winery tour and the labelling and bottling facilities.
- The tour will last around 1 hour.
What happens on the day?
Consider yourself a wine connoisseur? Learn all about modern wine production on this winery tour and tasting for two. Explore one of Britain’s most successful winery establishments and find out about the entire process getting your favourite beverages into the bottle.
Watch all modern processes including production bottling and labelling facilities all housed in traditional farm houses surrounded by stunning areas of natural beauty. What better way to experience such an interesting process than in established surroundings? Taste some of the finished products and learn about some of the drinks that are rated as the best in the world.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Minimum age: 18 years. (under 18s are not permitted on-site as this is a working estate).
- Please wear appropriate footwear and clothing for the season, as parts of this tour will take place outside.
- Tours last around 1 hour.
Where can I do it?
South East: Oxfordshire (Henley-on-Thames)
- Brilliant AfternoonReview by Clairlaw, Brentwood, Essex
- Winery TourReview by Patsy, South Darenth, Dartford, Kent.
Location: East Sussex
- Thoughtful WifeReview by Thomas, Norfolk
Location: Chiltern Valley
- Great gift idea, lovely day outReview by Monty,
- Brilliant experienceReview by Barbara Martin, Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Great pressie ideaReview by Manda, Swindon
- Beer in egg cups to share!Review by Mutley, Surrey
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £14
Now only: £10
Regular Price: £69
Now only: £49