Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Lunch for Two
- Choose from a selection of beautiful vineyards.
- The tour will take you around a selection of vines, don't hesitate to ask your guide any questions.
- Next stop will be a tour of the winery and demonstration of the wine making process.
- Enjoy sampling some of the vineyard's own wines during a tasting session.
- Settle down to a tasty lunch with the rest of your group (cream tea at Devon).
- Don't forget to collect your complimentary bottle of wine!
What happens on the day?
Set out on a journey from vine to wine as you explore a working vineyard and discover the secrets of the winery. English wines are making a name for themselves and this is your opportunity to delve behind the scenes of the entire process, before sampling the results for yourself.
You’ll be taken around the vineyard on a tour to discover how they train, grow and harvest their vines, and then it’s into the winery to see the process of transforming the humble grape into a delightful vintage. Follow this with a delicious lunch and even take home a complimentary bottle as a souvenir of your experience.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher entitles you to a vineyard tour for two at a participating location, a wine-tasting session for two, lunch for two and one complimentary bottle of wine per couple (excluding Chilford Hall).
- At the Devon location you will also be offered a Devon Cream Tea.
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people.
- Due to current maintenance work being undertaken at Holmfirth Vineyard, all bookings can be made from April 2017.
- Old Walls Vineyard is available Thursday, Friday or Saturdays April - Mid September.
- Please note that this tour is available on selected dates only and the agenda may vary between locations.
- The time of tours will vary between each location; the day will include an hour for lunch, which is included in the price of your experience.
- Please note that at the Cambridge location the tour is of the estate and winery.
- Please note at the Robertsbridge location tea and coffee is not available on arrival and your tour is self-guided.
- There will be a maximum of 30 people per tour in Devon, and 40 in Cambridgeshire.
- You are advised to book well in advance to avoid any disappointment. The minimum age for this experience is 18 years.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
East: Cambridgeshire (Cambridge)
East: Suffolk (Woodbridge)
Midlands: Shropshire (Shrewsbury)
North East: West Yorkshire (Holmfirth)
South East: East Sussex (Hastings)
South East: East Sussex (Robertsbridge)
South West: Devon (Bishopsteignton)
- Surprisingly Splendid!Review by HelenSmile, Herts
- Fantastic presentReview by Rob, Leeds
Location: Chilford Hall - Cambridge
- Brilliant gift and day outReview by Lora, staffordshire
- Best Gift Ever.Review by Disney, Kent
- Great Day Out Despite the Weather!Review by Jodie G, Bristol
- Old Walls Vineyard - DevonReview by Gac141, Berkshire
- Great AfternoonReview by Vikki S, Ely, Cambridgeshire
Location: Wroxter Roman Vineyard in Shropshire
- Excellent DayReview by Cheshire Lady, .
Location: Old Walls, Bishopsteignton, Devon
- Vineyard Tour MidlandsReview by Bryan Illsley, Stockport
- Vinyard tour and lunch.Review by Barry Lake, Cople, Bedford
Location: Chilford Hall
- Good tour and lunchReview by Colleen Wright, Eye
- Super day out and lovely lunchReview by Jennifer Howells, Stafford, England
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- If you love wine, this is a mustReview by Albert Hawkins, Barnstaple, Devon
Location: Bishopsteignton, Devon
Write Your Own Review
- At the Devon location do you get lunch or afternoon tea?
- The Devon location offers an afternoon tea from their teashop.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £14
Now only: £10
Special Offer - 28% off
Regular Price: £18
Now only: £13.5
Regular Price: £69
Now only: £49