Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Lunch for Two Special Offer
Regular Price: £69
Now only: £49
In BriefClick here to see the full list of Destination
- Enjoy a tour of a working vineyard.
- Learn all about how to grow, train and harvest the vines.
- Any questions will be readily answered by your tour guide.
- Once in the winery the wine making process will be demonstrated.
- A wine tasting session will then follow your tour.
- A tasty lunch or afternoon tea will complete your day.
What happens on the day?
England may not be a country that is renowned for its wine, but this is most definitely starting to change as more and more vineyards spring up across the country. So, why not investigate some of the wine on your own doorstep?
Wine tasting is the main event of the day, but you can also see how an operating vineyard works and how the wine is made. You and a friend or a loved one can also enjoy a delicious lunch or afternoon tea in the fantastic English countryside.
Whichever location you visit, you’re sure to have a fantastic day, enjoy some great wine and food and learn a little more about the wine that you’ve been drinking for years without a second thought.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for ten months.
- This package is for two people.
- This tour is available on selected dates only and the agenda may vary between locations.
- At the Shropshire location there will be a supplement of £5 per voucher for Saturday and Sunday bookings, paid directly to the supplier.
- At the Cambridge location this experience is available on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays from March - October. At East Sussex, dates vary and you must call for availability.
- The Devon location is available on Wednesday - Sunday at 10am between April and November and includes a cream tea in all lunch offers. You are strongly advised to book in advance to avoid any disappointment, all dates subject to availability.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years.
- The time of tours will vary between each location; the day will include an hour for lunch, which is included in the price of your experience.
- Please note that at the Cambridge location the tour is of the vineyard and winery and at Harvest time the tour itinerary is subject to change.
- There will be a maximum of 30 participants on each day, apart from at the East Sussex and Cambrideshire locations, where there will be a maximum of 40 participants.
- Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements prior to booking.
Where can I do it?
UK Wide: UK Wide (Visit Description Page - For Full List)
- Great gift - Great day!Review by Prestons, Preston, Lancashire
- VINEYARD TOURReview by Jakey, KiNGSWINFORD WES MIDLANDS