Bateaux Three Course Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise
For Two People!
- Take in some of London's major landmarks along the Thames.
- You will enjoy a 3 course meal which will include a cold starter, a Sunday roast and a Baked Pear Frangipan with clotted cream followed by fresh filter coffee and chocolates. (menu is a guide).
- During your cruise there will be Jazz music from the house band.
- The boat will depart between 11:30 am and 11:45 am depending on the vessel.
- You will depart from The Embankment Pier.
- Your cruise will last around 2.5 hours.
What happens on the day?
For many people, Sunday lunch is by far the best meal of the week. There’s nothing quite like a roast to end the weekend, but why not make your Sunday lunch just that little bit more spectacular? On the Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise not only can you tuck into some great food, but you can also enjoy the fantastic views of London and some relaxing jazz music.
Even if you’ve been on a sightseeing visit of London already, seeing the English capital by boat will be a completely different experience. You and a loved one can board the cruise at Embankment before enjoying a two and a half hour journey along the Thames taking in the food, views and tunes of the house band, making this the perfect Sunday afternoon treat.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 2 people.
- Boats used and food served may be subject to change.
- Not suitable for those under 4 years old.
- You may board up to 30 minutes before departure.
- Latecomers will not be able to board the vessel.
- Smart casual dress is acceptable.
- A vegetarian option is available on request.
- Wine is available on board but not included in this package.
Where can I do it?
South East: London