- The Linthwaite Hotel is situtated on a hilltop over looking lakeland fells and the amazing Lake Windermere.
- Enjoy a glass of house champagne.
- Your food will consist of delicious scones with jam and cream, fresh sandwiches, pastries, tea and coffee.
- This is served 3 pm to 5:30 pm.
What happens on the day?
The Lake District is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful locations in the United Kingdom and certainly one of the most visited destinations. The Linthwaite House Hotel has a prime location on a hilltop overlooking the world famous Lake Windermere (the largest lake in the Lake District) and the surrounding Lakeland fells; the views are simply breath-taking.
The Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at The Linthwaite Hotel Experience allows you to spend a delightful afternoon at this breath-taking hotel with your partner. You and your partner will be provided with a selection of freshly made sandwiches, cakes and pastries from the chefs in the Michelin-starred kitchen and these delicious snacks will be accompanied by a glass of champagne to wash them down. Depending on the weather, you can enjoy this rare treat on the outdoor terrace or inside the sheltered conservatory area. Either way, you will be able to take in the fantastic views while you enjoy the delicacies and the bubbly.
This hotel is undoubtedly one of the best located in the whole of the Lake District and it will be an afternoon to remember. It is the perfect gift for any kind of special occasion or simply just as a treat for yourself.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher is valid for 10 months.
- This experience is for two people.
- All dates must pre-booked.
- Car parking is available on site.
- Disabled access is available.
- Local produce is used where possible.
- Special dietary requirements must be noted.
- Vegetarian options are available on the menu.
Where can I do it?
North West: Cumbria (Windermere)