Afternoon Tea for Two at Cringletie House
Regular Price: £38
Now only: £34.99
- Cringletie House is a 4 red star luxury country hotel sitting in tranquil surroundings near Edinburgh.
- This is the only Scottish Borders AA Top hotel.
- Afternoon tea at the Cringletie is a truly decadent affair with thin sandwiches, scrumptious cakes, pastries, biscuits and scones served with tea or coffee, offering you a really traditional afternoon tea experience.
What happens on the day?
Why not indulge you and loved one to a fantastic experience with traditional tea for two at Cringletie House. Set in rural and beautiful countryside within the Scottish borders of Edinburgh this four star hotel is the crème de la crème for afternoon tea and traditional decadence.
The hotel is entirely decorated elegantly with stunning rooms that are filled with rich colours and romantic style. This is a wonderful setting to embrace and this experience is just right for those that like to unwind within luxury.
Visitors will not be disappointed when they are served the sublime food, thinly sliced sandwiches, a variety of delicious homemade cakes, biscuits and scones. This is the perfect way to enjoy an old fashioned delight in decadent surroundings. Relax and enjoy the calm part of the day whilst sipping on fine teas and tucking into the treats available.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Pre booking essential. Dates subject to availability.
- Parking and disabled access.
- Please inform the hotel of any dietary requirements upon booking.
- TV and internet are also available.
Where can I do it?
Scotland: Midlothian (Peebles - Cringletie House)