While away an afternoon with tea for two at Hanbury Manor.
- Hanbury Manor is a Jacobean country house set in 200 acres of parkland.
- Afternoon tea is served in the Oak Hall.
- Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea of fine sandwiches, scones, pastries and a wide range of tasty teas.
What happens on the day?
The Jacobean country house of Hanbury Manor makes the ideal location for a spot of afternoon tea. Nestled in the Hertfordshire countryside, its 200 acres of parkland include a fragrant walled garden, so a stroll about the grounds is a must. Once your curiosity is satisfied, you and a guest will be seated in the wood panelled, baronial Oak Hall, to sit by the fire and enjoy a veritable feast of cakes, pastries, finger sandwiches and refreshing teas.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 2 people.
- All menu items are subject to change.
- Extra meals are not included, but can be arranged with the hotel (subject to availability).
- East: Hertfordshire (Ware)
There are no reviews for this experience just yet but if you've given it a go we'd love to know what you thought - just click the button below to get started.
You will receive a presentation voucher pack containing an activity gift voucher (valid for 10 months unless otherwise stated), information about the experience and booking instructions.
Your voucher pack will be sent in plain packaging via 1st class post, or you can request our 48 Hour Guaranteed Delivery service for an additional charge. Please allow 3-5 working days for 1st class delivery and 2 working days for the 48 Hour service.