- Hanbury Manor is a Jacobean country house set in 200 acres of parkland.
- Afternoon tea is served in the Oak Hall.
- Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea of fine sandwiches, scones, pastries and a wide range of tasty teas.
What happens on the day?
The Jacobean country house of Hanbury Manor makes the ideal location for a spot of afternoon tea. Nestled in the Hertfordshire countryside, its 200 acres of parkland include a fragrant walled garden, so a stroll about the grounds is a must. Once your curiosity is satisfied, you and a guest will be seated in the wood panelled, baronial Oak Hall, to sit by the fire and enjoy a veritable feast of cakes, pastries, finger sandwiches and refreshing teas.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 2 people.
- All menu items are subject to change.
- Extra meals are not included, but can be arranged with the hotel (subject to availability).
Where can I do it?
East: Hertfordshire (Ware)