Bateaux Afternoon Tea Cruise on The Thames for Two
- Enjoy afternoon tea onboard Naticia, a luxury cruise liner.
- Sail past the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the Globe theatre.
- Start and finish at Embankment Pier.
- Enjoy cakes, sandwiches and a selection of teas.
- The trip begins at 3:30pm and finishes at 4:45pm.
What happens on the day?
What better way to discover London than cruising on the Thames? Everyone knows that London's most emblematic and exciting sights line the river bank. Those landmarks include the Tower of London, London Bridge, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and many, many more.
Why should sightseeing always be stressful and crowded? Instead, choose to enjoy an afternoon aboard the luxury cruise liner, the Naticia. Choose from the best English teas, sandwiches and cakes as you watch the great landscape of London float on by.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Available Wednesdays and Saturdays in April, May and October, and from Wednesday to Saturday afternoons from June to September (additional weekdays may be available according to demand).
- Boarding begins at 3:15pm, you will need to arrive at 3pm to collect your boarding pass.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to board.
- The route will vary depending on the tide but most major landmarks will be seen.
- Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old.
- Dress code is smart casual.
Where can I do it?
South East: London (Westminster)