Floatation Experience For One
- Your therapist will meet you on arrival and talk you through what to expect.
- You will then spend time in your individual tank, floating away your worries.
- There will be showering facilities available to you.
- Whilst floating you will have full control of all lighting in the tank.
What happens on the day?
Find the ultimate relaxation with our floatation experience, during your session you will be placed in your own private floatation room. Within this room you will have control over the lighting inside your float room or tank. Enjoying the comfort of silence you lie back in a pool of warm Epsom salts that will remove you from the everyday stresses of life. The door to your tank does not lock and opens and closes at the simple touch of a button, so there is nothing to worry about as you embark on your floatation experience.
Gentle music will alert you toward the end of your session but up until that point you will have lain in peace, enjoying the benefits floatation experiences are known for. You are ensured entire privacy throughout your experience and will be able to shower both before and after your session.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Depending on location you may be in a float room instead of a tank.
- Please do not shave on the morning of your session due to the saline nature of the floatation pool.
Where can I do it?
North West: Merseyside (St Helens)
South East: London (Lambeth)