90 Minute B737 Flight Simulator Experience
- Airport themed reception.
- Welcome drink.
- 10 to 15 minutes planning the route.
- Spend 90 minutes at the control.
- Share your experience with a friend or family member (only enough room for 1 passenger) as the simulator has a spectator jump seat
- Simulator is brand new and 1:1 scale.
- Sound effects recorded from real aircraft.
- 24,000 major airports to choose from.
What happens on the day?
Step inside the cockpit of a passenger plane and enjoy the excitement of the most authentic flight simulator imaginable. Get familiar with the battery of controls and assume charge of a plane, enjoying the thrill and demands of taking off, and that sometimes bumpy landing feeling.
After a briefing from your experienced instructor, it's time to fasten your seatbelt, take control and feel your blood pressure rise to meet the occasion. Hear the captain address the passengers, and then it's you in control as you experience the mystery of how tonnes of metal and machinery manage to take off and soar into the sky.
Discover that there is no such thing as cruising when you have 100 plus passengers reliant on you keeping in contact with air traffic control and monitoring every gauge on your dashboard. Handle a mid-air simulated emergency as instinct kicks in alongside your experienced co-pilot, before completing the experience with a controlled landing hopefully free of bumps. Discover how your nerve holds as you experience the real life challenges controlling a passenger plane with more than your certificate of achievement at stake.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Min age 12.
- Coffee and soft drinks included.
- Restricted disabled access.
- Must be able to fit in a normal airline seat to participate.
- Dates subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Sywell)
- A fantastic experience.Review by Alefly, Solihull, West Midlands
- Great flightReview by Daz1971, Oxfordshire
- Super Experience - Highly RecommendedReview by Annie_Mac45, Herefordshire
- Good but not good enoughReview by Woz, Lincolnshire