- Receive a welcome and briefing on arrival.
- Enjoy an instructor-driven familiarisation lap.
- Drive for 6 miles in either a Ferrari 360, F430 or 308 (depending on location).
- At Prestwold Hall you will then receive a 4x4 passenger ride.
- Please allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Catering facilities are available at the venue.
What happens on the day?
Bulls like to charge red, shiny objects, so the Italians must be confident the Ferrari can outpace anything in a hurry. With this fantastic package you’ll have 6 uninterrupted, bull-free miles in either a 360 or 308 at any of 14 tracks across the UK; the largest selection of venues we can possibly provide.
With the safety orientation and familiarisation lap completed, you can take on the bends and straights of any track with the unrivalled power and ferocity of the Ferrari at your every command.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Leicestershire, Oxfordshire, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Surrey are closed from November to March.
- Please note, this experience at Brands Hatch, Donnington Park, Oulton Park and Three Sisters is available at 9:20am only - you can upgrade to an 11:20am session for an additional fee of £20.
- Please note that this experience is not available during the weekends at the Brands Hatch location.
- Please note, there is a £20 upgrade fee for the Dunsfold location, payable to the supplier upon booking.
- The Lydden Hill Race Circuit is available on Fridays and Saturdays, however there will be a £20 surcharge for Saturday dates.
- Minimum age 18 years (17 at Heyford Park). Maximum age 70 years.
- Minimum height 5'2" maximum height 6'5". Maximum weight 18 stone.
- You must have a full driving licence that has been held for at least one year.
- Dress code: Soft soled shoes, long trousers.
- Spectators welcome (max of 2 at Oxfordshire and Yorkshire), minimum age 11 years (parent/guardian must accompany 11-16 year olds, extra spectators can be pre-booked, subject to availability.
- Driver must sign a disclaimer to accept liability if the car is damaged due to their negligence. Optional collision damage waiver insurance is available for an additional fee of around £25.
- Locations are subject to seasonal opening times
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (North Weald Airfield)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Castle Donington - Donington Park)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Derby)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Loughborough - Prestwold Hall)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough - Blyton)
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Corby - Rockingham)
Midlands: Warwickshire (Stratford-upon-Avon - Long Marston)
North East: North Yorkshire (York - Elvington)
North West: Cheshire (Tarporley - Oulton Park)
North West: Lancashire (Ashton in Makerfield)
Scotland: East Lothian
South East: Kent (Brands Hatch)
South East: Kent (Canterbury)
South East: Oxfordshire (Upper Heyford - Heyford Park)
South East: Surrey (Chertsey)
South East: Surrey (Cranleigh)
South East: West Sussex (Chichester - Goodwood)
South West: Wiltshire (Chippenham - Castle Combe)
Wales: Glamorganshire (Llandow)
Wales: Gwynedd (Llanbedr)
- Really goodReview by Oulondo, Surrey
- Fantastic FerrariReview by Daves mate, Oxford
- Great DriveReview by Ian Carden, Leamington Spa
Location: Prodrive Kenilworth
- My boyfriend loved it!Review by Sharon Cameron, Derby
- Worth every penny!Review by Craig Castle, Woking