- Receive a welcome and briefing on arrival.
- Enjoy an instructor-driven familiarisation lap.
- Drive for 6 miles in either a Ferrari 360, F430 or 308 (depending on location).
- At Prestwold Hall you will then receive a 4x4 passenger ride.
- Please allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Catering facilities are available at the venue.
What happens on the day?
Bulls like to charge red, shiny objects, so the Italians must be confident the Ferrari can outpace anything in a hurry. With this fantastic package you’ll have 6 uninterrupted, bull-free miles in either a 360 or 308 at any of 14 tracks across the UK; the largest selection of venues we can possibly provide.
With the safety orientation and familiarisation lap completed, you can take on the bends and straights of any track with the unrivalled power and ferocity of the Ferrari at your every command.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- Availability varies by location.
- At selected locations, a supplement may be applicable for weekend bookings.
- Minimum age 18 years, or 17 at Heyford Park.
- Please note, there is a £20 upgrade fee for the Dunsfold location, payable to the supplier upon booking.
- Maximum age is 70 years.
- Participants must have held a full driving licence for minimum of 12 months.
- Min Height 5'2" Max Height 6'5" Max weight 18 stone.
- Dress code: Long trousers and soft soled shoes (trainers).
- You may bring spectators. At the Yorkshire and Oxfordshire venues you can only bring a maximum of two spectators, who may not be under the age of 11 (11-16s must be accompanied by a spectating adult) additional spectators may be pre-booked (subject to availability).
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence. At most locations, you will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25 per car. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Please ask the operator when booking for further details if required. Please note, all locations are subject to seasonal opening times and all dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (North Weald Airfield)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Castle Donington - Donington Park)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Derby)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Loughborough - Prestwold Hall)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough - Blyton)
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Corby - Rockingham)
Midlands: Warwickshire (Stratford-upon-Avon - Long Marston)
North East: North Yorkshire (York - Elvington)
North West: Cheshire (Tarporley - Oulton Park)
North West: Cumbria (Wigton)
North West: Lancashire (Wigan - Three Sisters Race Circuit)
Scotland: East Lothian
Scotland: Fife (Lochgelly - Lochgelly Raceway)
South East: Kent (Brands Hatch)
South East: Kent (Canterbury)
South East: Oxfordshire (Upper Heyford - Heyford Park)
South East: Surrey (Chertsey)
South East: Surrey (Cranleigh)
South West: Wiltshire (Chippenham - Castle Combe)
Wales: Glamorganshire (Cardiff - Near Cowbridge)
- Really goodReview by Oulondo, Surrey
- Fantastic FerrariReview by Daves mate, Oxford
- Great DriveReview by Ian Carden, Leamington Spa
Location: Prodrive Kenilworth
- My boyfriend loved it!Review by Sharon Cameron, Derby
- Worth every penny!Review by Craig Castle, Woking