One Hour Cookery Lesson for Two at L'atelier des Chefs
- One hour course.
- Prepare both a main course and a dessert under the supervision of the professional chefs.
- Choose one of nine themes, which include fresh pasta, French, steak, Japanese, Asian, Thai, knife skills, Moroccan and Portuguese.
- Afterwards, gather with the other people on the course and enjoy the food you've prepared.
- Also included is a 1/2 bottle of wine.
- You will receive a chef's apron as a memento.
What happens on the day?
Take the wonderful world of cooking out of the kitchen, off the television and into the stimulating environs of London's L'atelier des Chefs. Bring a friend along for a classy look into dining that will open your eyes into how best to prepare your food and go home with more than an apron for your kitchen.
During your hour long class you can tap into the experience of an expert chef who has spent years working with the finer things in life and is happy to pass that knowledge on. Develop your cooking skills in a classroom full of eager students wanting to make the most of their kitchen time, taking west end cuisine back into the home.
Preparing a main course and dessert, you'll be helped by the school's talented teachers who'll be on hand throughout to ensure you get the best results and show you the tricks of the trade that make a difference to any meal.
Once completed, you can sit down to enjoy your efforts, washed down with a half bottle of wine. Head off back home armed full of ideas and oozing in confidence knowing that dinner time needn't ever be dull again.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for two people.
- Please note that classes are only bookable up to 28 days in advance.
- This voucher entitles you to a one hour cookery lesson, at the end of which you will dine on a two course meal that you have prepared.
- You will receive half a bottle of wine to share, as well as an apron each to take home.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Customers will receive a 15% discount on products in the L'Atelier des Chefs cookware stores after their experience.
- Exact times and itineraries will vary for each class.
- You must book your course in advance. All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: London (Oxford Circus - L’atelier des Chefs)
South East: London (St Pauls)