One Hour Cookery Lesson at L'atelier des Chefs
- One hour cookery lesson.
- This course will see you preparing a main course and a dessert under the expert tuition of the L'atelier chefs.
- Have a seat with the other participants and enjoy the food you have prepared with a nice glass of wine.
- There are 9 themes to choose from which include French cuisine, Steak, Japanese, Asian, Thai, Fresh Pasta, Moroccan, Portuguese and knife skills.
What happens on the day?
Learn to cook like the pros in this fun one hour cookery lesson at L’atelier des Chefs. Whether you are improving skills or picking up new techniques, this workshop session is an opportunity not to be missed by any budding cook or even an enthusiastic novice who is afraid to step into the kitchen!
In this one hour experience you will receive expert tuition from the practised chefs at London’s L’atelier des Chefs, who will share all their knowledge that they have accumulated over the years. Through guidance and advice on technique you will prepare a two course meal, comprised of a main dish and a dessert under the watchful eye of your mentors.
Escape the heat of the kitchen as you sit down to enjoy your creations, accompanied by a glass of wine, in a warm and friendly setting. Be sure not to leave without your very own, exclusive L’atelier des Chefs apron to wear as you put your new found knowledge to the test in your own kitchen!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Please note that classes are only bookable up to 28 days in advance.
- This voucher entitles you to a one hour cookery lesson, at the end of which you will dine on a two course meal that you have prepared.
- You will receive a glass of wine.
- Experience times and exact itineraries will vary with each lesson.
- Customers will receive a 15% discount on products in the L'Atelier des Chefs cookware stores after their experience.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: London (Oxford Circus - L’atelier des Chefs)
South East: London (Westminster)