30 Minute Cookery Lesson at L'atelier des Chefs
- Enjoy learning how to prepare a new meal, guaranteed to impress family and friends.
- After your lesson you will gather with the rest of the participants and enjoy the food you have prepared with a glass of wine and dessert to finish.
- The whole experience will last around an hour, including a 30 minute lesson.
- There will be 9 national dishes to choose from which include Japanese, Mexican, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Middle Eastern, Indian and Indonesian.
What happens on the day?
Over the years most of us have started to cook less and less; jobs have longer hours and families require taking care of, so it’s easier to eat out, have a takeaway or just put something in the oven. Have you ever wished that you could learn how to cook excellent food in a short space of time? If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect experience for you.
The 30 Minute Cookery Lesson at L’atelier des Chefs is specifically designed to help busy individuals cook high quality, delicious food in a very short space of time. During your 30-minute lesson you will be given a great deal of advice by your expert chef. They will show you how to make a number of different dishes that can easily be replicated in your own home. It’s possible to create excellent, healthy meals in a short space of time and they will show you how.
This experience is conveniently located right in the centre of London. You will be provided with a glass of wine to help you enjoy the experience even more and you will be treated to a delicious desert that has been cooked by your chef.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Classes run Monday-Friday only.
- The majority of classes held over lunchtime and limited evening availability.
- Classes are only bookable up to 28 days in advance.
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Experience times and meals cooked will vary every lesson - please ensure that when you book online it fits your dietary needs, as no changes can be made on site.
- You will receive a glass of wine and the dessert of the day (prepared by the chef) with your meal.
- The venue has suitable wheelchair access.
- This lesson is suitable for people of all cooking abilities.
- Customers will receive a 15% discount on products in the L'Atelier de Chefs cookware stores after their experience.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
South East: London (Oxford Circus - L’atelier des Chefs)
South East: London (Westminster)
- Educational and Delicious!Review by Alison Patrick, St Albans
Location: Oxford Circus, London
- Never knew learning could be so yummy!Review by Jacqueline Barnes, Guildford
Location: Oxford Circus