Indian Cookery Course Half Day
- Enjoy a half day cookery lesson.
- Classes start at 10:00am.
- Questionnaire to determine your skills and preferences.
- Prepare 5 dishes from a set menu.
- Take your creations home to share with your friends and family.
- Experience will last 2.5 - 3 hours.
What happens on the day?
Learn to cook traditional Indian dishes from scratch in this fun course at a popular London cookery school. Choosing from set menus including Curry in a Hurry, Dinner Party Group Class or Vegetarian Cooking, you'll create five dishes under the expert guidance of a professional chef.
With all the ingredients provided you just need to turn up and cook up a storm. The half day experience begins at 10:00. The lesson starts with a questionnaire to determine your culinary skills and taste preferences. You will then be advised and tutored based on your experience and tastes and at the end of the lesson you will be able to take your creation home to share with friends and family, or to savour yourself!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Courses run selected weekdays and weekends.
- The course lasts around 3 hours and there will be a maximum of 6 people in each class.
- Please inform the venue of any dietry requirements when booking.
- Minimum age for this experience is 16 years old.
Where can I do it?
South East: London (Edgware)
- Ren's kitchenReview by Mr T, Gidea Park
- Good way to spend a morningReview by Chillie, Guildford, Surrey
- Absolutely Fantastic!Review by Neil Morris, Croydon
Location: Edgware, London
Write Your Own Review
- Please can you tell me the exact location of this cooking class?
- This half day Indian cookery class is held in Edgware, London,