Cupcake Decorating Class for One
- Your class will be run by Xanthe Milton, an expert cupcake maker and decorator.
- Learn how to create gorgeous looking cupcakes.
- Enjoy rolling out fondant, piping swirls and roses and mould sugar paste.
- Refreshments are available through the class.
- Please allow 2 hours for your experience.
What happens on the day?
Is your cooking and party hosting let down by poor presentation? Get over the frustrations of being let down by unappealing presentation, as you discover how others manage to make even the blandest of food look tasty and professional. Decorating makes all the difference as this class in cupcakes perfectly illustrates.
With an expert cupcake teacher on hand to teach you the tricks of the trade, your dining and party nights will be transformed with some inside help. The emphasis throughout the class remains on decorating, so you won't have to apologise or give an explanation next time you have friends around.
Any questions you have will be answered helping to take some of the mystery out of cupcakes, before it's time to don the apron and get involved. Demonstrations of piping, making sugar roses and other intricate shapes bring an extra eye-pleasing edge to your cooking as you begin to experiment with colouring.
Feel free to taste your own samples and head back home, to the kitchen, with a new found confidence, knowing that you have the presentation skills to show off your cooking in the best possible light
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Min age - 12 years.
- Available selected Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- The experience lasts for approximately 2 hours.
Where can I do it?
South East: London