Chocolate Delight Workshop
Special Offer - 25% off
Regular Price: £65
Now only: £49
- Learn about the history of chocolate.
- Sample the chocolate fountain.
- Create truffle fillings and design a decorative top for your creations.
- Expect to take around 40-50 handmade truffles home with you.
- Allow 2.5 hours.
What happens on the day?
Belgian chocolate is so nice they’ve even started making furniture out of it. A sound investment in these tough economic times. This experience will see you creating 40-50 of your very own chocolates. Make the fillings for your truffles, dip them in pure Belgian chocolate and then decorate your masterpieces. Wrap them up for the finished effect, even if those wrappers are destined to come off pretty quickly.
A chocolatier is knowledgeable in all aspects of production, so be treated to a tour of the workshop, sample the chocolate fountain and become a full fledged connoisseur with this delightful workshop.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Pre-booking is essential.
- Courses run on selected Saturdays at 10.00am and 2.00pm ( Midweek courses can be arranged for groups of 12 or more)
- Group size will range between 10-40 people, according to location.
- In the event there is not enough booking made for one of the dates listed above, the supplier will cancel the date and reschedule another with the customer.
- All dates subject to availability.
Where can I do it?
North East: West Yorkshire (Leeds)
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)
South East: London
South West: Avon (Bath)
South West: Dorset (Bournemouth)
- ChocielisciousReview by Arctic Fox, Gosport
- Chocolate Delight WorkshopReview by Phoebe, Codsall, Staffordshire
- Perfect present!!Review by Annie Redford, London
- Just what I was looking forReview by Paul Seston, Nottingham
- what a surpriseReview by David Thomas, Altrincham, Manchester