Evening Cookery Class
- Start your evening off with a coffee and a chat.
- Once in the kitchen you'll watch demonstrations by your chef.
- You'll be shown the dishes you're about to cook.
- Have a go at making them yourself.
- Your chef will be on hand to give guidance.
- Enjoy tucking into your dish at the end of the class with a glass of wine.
What happens on the day?
If you love to cook but would like some tips to enhance your skills and widen your range of dishes, then this evening class will teach you a variety of new techniques that will help you on your way.
The good news about this experience is that you’ll meet like-minded chefs who share the same passion as yourself when it comes to cooking. Friendships and useful tips can be exchanged during the welcome coffee session.
Once comfortably acquainted, your expert chef will demonstrate how to create various dishes before you set off to have a go yourself. All the while, your chef will be on hand to give guidance so you can experiment and enhance your culinary skills while working to your own ability.
This wonderful experience will lift your confidence in the kitchen as you tuck into the delicious dishes you created with a well-deserved glass of wine. Participants may also leave the class with a wider range of cuisine ideas to cook up when they get home; it will make a perfect gift for culinary lovers and amateurs alike.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 6 months.
- Available selected Thursdays only.
- Min age - 16 years.
- Voucher cannot be extended.
Where can I do it?
North West: Cheshire (Altrincham)