Lovers Leap Bungee Jump
- Enjoy this 160ft bungee jump with your loved one.
- Before you jump you will both be weighed so that the correct rope can be selected.
- You will be harnessed together, face to face.
- After your leap you will receive a small bottle of Champagne!
What happens on the day?
If you don't think that you're brave enough to take the plunge alone, then the Lovers Leap Bungee Jump allows you and your partner to leap together from an impressive 160ft high platform. You will be bound together face- to-face, so you will be able to look into each other’s eyes as you both feel masses of adrenaline coursing through your veins.
The natural high that you will both experience during and after the jump is something that you'll never beat. A bungee jump together will leave you shaking with adrenalin and grinning from ear to ear, and what better way to celebrate your jump than with a small bottle of champagne which will be waiting for you when you land. This is a uniquely romantic and exciting day that you and your partner will remember for some time to come.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for two people.
- Available on selected dates, some locations are not available all year.
- A £30 upgrade fee is required to use this voucher at London locations (paid to the operator).
- Max Combined Weight: 209 kg.
- Min Age: 14 (under 16's require parent or guardian's signed permission - over 50's require a doctor's certificate).
- Unsuitable for anyone with the following: high blood pressure, dizziness, heart condition, epilepsy, asthma, pregnancy, diabetes or neurological conditions.
- You must seek medical advice and obtain a certificate if you have damage to your back, neck, ankles, legs or eyes.
- Inform the operator if you are taking medication.
- Anyone presenting a doctor's certificate must sign a non standard waiver.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Warwickshire (Cliff)
North West: Greater Manchester (Salford)
Scotland: Lanarkshire (Glasgow)
South East: Berkshire (Maidenhead)
South East: East Sussex (Hove)
South East: London (Millennium Way)
South West: Avon (Bristol)
- Great experienceReview by Pidge, West Midlands
- Such an amazing giftReview by Stacey, Northants
- Amazing!Review by Sarah, Portsmouth
- AMAZING BUNGEEReview by philosopher292, London
- A surprising Valentine's DayReview by Jodi Kipling, Slough
- Much better than flowers or chocolate!Review by Sally Macken, Glasgow
- Surprisingly romantic!Review by Rachel Burton, Oldham