300ft Bungee Jump
- Voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Min Age: 14 (under 16's require permission from a parent or guardian - over 50's require a doctor's certificate).
- You will be whisked 300 foot into the air for your incredible bungee jump.
What happens on the day?
The world is full of adrenaline sports that get your blood rushing through your veins and your heart pumping. However, there is nothing more exciting than a bungee jump; the sensation of rushing through the air, feeling completely weightless, is something that has to be tried to be believed. Bungee jumping is certainly not a sport for those with nerves, but if you can get over them it is an amazing experience.
The 300ft Bungee Jump Experience gives you the unique chance to complete one of the highest and most exhilarating bungee jumps anywhere in the United Kingdom. The bungee platform is an impressive 300ft in the air and from the minute you leave that platform to the minute the cord catches you and springs you back up into the air, you will feel a pure, unadulterated adrenaline rush. The feeling of free falling and being completely weightless is something that you simply must enjoy.
Obviously, before you begin, you will be given a complete safety and technical briefing to ensure you know exactly what will happen during the day. It is important that you get to grips with all of the safety attire to ensure your safety and guarantee that you can get the absolute maximum out of your bungee experience.
What else do I need to know?
- You cannot jump if you any of the following apply to you: high blood pressure, dizziness, heart condition, pregnancy, epilepsy, neurological conditions, asthma, diabetes.
- Please seek the advice of a doctor if you have suffered damage to your neck, back, ankles or eyes.
- If you are on any medication you must inform the operator.
- Max Weight: 120kg.
- If you present a doctor's certificate on the day you will be required to sign a non standard waiver.
- Glasses or hard contact lenses must not be worn.
- Dress for the weather conditions - there may be no shelter.
- You must abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Club.
Where can I do it?
North West: Cheshire (Knutsford)
South East: Berkshire (Maidenhead)
- 300ft JumpReview by John, Basingstoke