Bungee Jumping Experience
- You will be weighed on arrival so the correct rope can be used for you.
- Once in the cage, you will be taken the 160ft in the air.
- When you're ready it's time to take the plunge and jump!
- Video footage of your jump, photos of your experience and other merchandise will be available for purchase on the day.
What happens on the day?
With the help of a crane you can enjoy an exhilarating bungee jump from locations across the UK. Be lifted up, attached to a big stretchy rope, and then try and find some joy in the experience as you bungee your way down 160 feet.
On arrival there will be the small formality of a registration form, then you’ll be weighed to ensure the correct rope is used and kitted out in a harness. After that it’s up in the bungee cage to await the big moment and an experience that has thrilled people the world over.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Most locatoins are available throughout the year with around 120 jump dates. Some locations only jump once a year.
- There is a £15 upgrade fee (payable to the operator) to use this voucher at London locations.
- Min age is 14 years, with 14 and 15 year olds requiring parental or guardian consent to take part. Over 50s will not be permitted to jump without a doctors certificate.
- Max weight - 120kg.
- Not suitable for anyone who suffers from high blood pressure, dizziness, heart condition, epilepsy, asthma, pregnancy, diabetes or neurological conditions.
- Medical advice should be sought and a medical certificate provided prior to the jump if you suffer from damage to the neck, ankles, back or eyes. Advise the operator if you take any form of medication.
- Dress comfortably, appropriate to the weather conditions (there may be no shelter).
Where can I do it?
East: Cambridgeshire (Huntingdon)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Tamworth)
North West: Greater Manchester (Salford)
Northern Ireland: County Antrim (Belfast)
Scotland: Lanarkshire (Glasgow)
South East: Berkshire (Maidenhead)
South East: East Sussex (Brighton)
South East: London (Greenwich)
South West: Avon (Bristol)
- I found the nerve!Review by Sheila B, Weston Super Mare
Write Your Own Review
- I just wondered if you had any more details on the Birmingham location for this experience?
- This experience takes place at Cliff, Warwickshire.