Bungee Jump for Two - Special Offer
Regular Price: £120
Now only: £89
- 7 Locations
- Minimum age 14 years
- For Two People
What happens on the day?
Whilst being 160ft in the air, it will be difficult to look down. Then you will hear 3, 2, 1, BUNGEE! Before you know it you will be plummeting towards the ground.
Once you have been safely lowered to the ground, you will have a sense of achievement and should you be one with a fear of heights, you will now know that you have overcome your fears.
A truly extreme activity day!!
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for ten months.
- Please note that locations are available on selected dates and not all locations are available all year round.
- A £30 upgrade fee must be paid to the operator in order to redeem this voucher at London locations.
- You cannot jump if you have any of the following conditions: high blood pressure, heart condition, dizziness, epilepsy, pregnancy, asthma, neurological conditions or diabetes. If you suffer from the following seek medical advice and a certificate: damage to neck, back, legs, ankles or eyes.
- Maximum combined weight is 209kg.
- Drinking alcohol is not forbidden before jumping but the operator reserves the right to refuse anyone permission to jump.
- Please inform the operator if you are taking any medication.
- There are over 100 different jump dates from various locations across the UK throughout the year.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Staffordshire (Tamworth)
North West: Greater Manchester (Salford)
Scotland: Lanarkshire (Glasgow)
South East: Berkshire (Maidenhead)
South East: East Sussex (Hove)
South East: London (Greenwich)
South West: Avon (Bristol)