Aston Martin Driving Thrill
Special Offer - 23% off
Regular Price: £129
Now only: £89
- Enjoy a briefing and instructor driven familiarisation lap (not at Stafford, North Weald, Blyton or Llandow.
- The Aston is yours to drive for 6 miles.
- Drive an Aston Martin DB9 at Heyford Park, Prestwold Hall.
- Drive a DB9 or AMV8 at Prestwold Hall.
- Drive a V8 Vantage at Chobham,Stafford, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Mallory Park, North Weald, Llandow, Blyton and Elvington.
- A white knuckle passenger ride is included at Heyford Park and Stafford. A 4x4 off road passenger ride for customers at Prestwold. A 4x4 off road passenger ride for spectators at Stafford.
- A driving certificate will be presented at the end of your drive.
What happens on the day?
With this experience you will certainly be given a licence to thrill. The speed, power and class of this car will put you through your paces as you tackle the infamous corners and straights of your chosen race track. Drive approximately 6 miles in a Vantage, DB9 or V8 and see what you can do.
No two locations are the same, and depending on where you go you could also enjoy an instructor driven familiarisation lap, a knuckle-whitening passenger ride or even a change of category altogether with a 4x4 off-road passenger ride to top off the day.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- At selected locations, a supplement may be applicable for weekend bookings.
- Drivers shorter than 5'0" or taller than 6'4" and/or weighing more than 16 stone may have some difficulty being accommodated.
- Participants must be 18 or over (17 at Heyford Park and Stafford) and must have a full UK driving licence which they have held for at least a year.
- Maximum age is 70.
- Please note, there is a £20 upgrade fee for the Dunsfold location, payable to the supplier upon booking.
- Please enquire when booking about any spectators you may wish to bring with you.
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence. At most locations, you will have the choice of buying an optional collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25 per car (£20 at the Stafford location). Please ask the operator when booking for further details if required.
- All dates are subject to availability - please note that all tracks are subject to seasonal opening times.
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (North Weald Airfield)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Derby)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Loughborough - Prestwold Hall)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough - Blyton)
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Corby - Rockingham)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Seighford)
Midlands: Warwickshire (Stratford-upon-Avon - Long Marston)
North East: North Yorkshire (York - Elvington)
Scotland: East Lothian
Scotland: Fife (Glenrothes)
Scotland: Fife (Lochgelly - Lochgelly Raceway)
Scotland: Fife (St Andrews)
South East: Kent (Canterbury)
South East: Oxfordshire (Upper Heyford - Heyford Park)
South East: Surrey (Chertsey)
South East: Surrey (Cranleigh)
South West: Wiltshire (Chippenham - Castle Combe)
Wales: Glamorganshire (Cardiff - Near Cowbridge)
- Couldn't think of a better present!Review by xSx, London, Cockfosters
- Really Fab day out!Review by Chazzerly, Barnstaple
- What a thrill!Review by Janine Smith, Swindon
Write Your Own Review
- I am 4'11", am I still ok to take part?
- Unfortunately the Surrey track are unable to allow anyone under 5ft to drive the Aston Martin as it's very difficult to booster them so they can fully reach the pedals. They have suggested the Ferrari 360 instead as this is a smaller car and they have a minimum height of 4'10".
- Could you let me know where abouts in oxfordshire the track is please?
- The race track in Oxfordshire is at Great Tew.
- Does the voucher holder drive the car or are they driven?
- All voucher holders will get to drive the car themselves whilst an instructor sits next to them ensuring they get the most out of the car.