Warwick Castle and Afternoon Tea for Two
- Entry for 2 people to Warwick Castle.
- Enjoy displays and demonstrations, beautiful landscapes, dungeons and more.
- Afternoon tea for 2 at the nearby Hilton Warwick (2 mins drive).
- Menu includes a selection of sandwiches and cakes, scones with jam and clotted cream and tea or coffee.
What happens on the day?
Visit one of Britain's greatest castles and marvel at over 1100 years of history. From humble beginnings as a Saxon fortification to the towering complex that stands today, the castle's history is alive with battles, treason, executions, sieges and even a baby elephant! Explore this rich cocktail of history and legend before heading off for a delicious afternoon tea at a nearby hotel. Discuss the merits of the longbow over the crossbow as you tuck into finger sandwiches and cakes, perhaps wonder how far your cream scone might go if you loaded it in a trebuchet ...
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 2 people.
- Pre-booking is essential.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not available on 25th December.
- Warwick Castle opens at 10am daily. Closing times vary (earliest 5pm). Last admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
- Tea is served at the Warwick Hilton between 3pm and 5pm - you will need to advise your preferred time when booking.
- Warwick Castle's attraction and show times are subject to change without warning.
- During poor weather conditions, the high towers and ramparts will be closed for safety reasons.
- Please note once you've arranged a date with the supplier your booking is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Warwickshire (Warwick)