- Fantastic pet photoshoot experience with a professional photographer.
- Complimentary 5" x 7" print.
- Additional photos can be ordered.
- Available at a wide choice of locations across the UK.
What happens on the day?
We all love our pets; in fact we often love them so much that they actually feel like a real part of the family. This is especially true when you have had a dog or a cat for an extremely long time. The longer you have had your pet, the stronger your love will be and you will obviously want to try and show them how much you love them.
This amazing package provides you with the unique opportunity to truly display the love that you and your family have for your pet. The Pet Photoshoot Experience will allow you to take your pet in with a professional photography so that they can create a wonderful portrait of your beloved pet that you can keep forever.
Once you arrive on site, you will be greeted by your dedicated photographer, so he can meet your pet and work out exactly how they can be photographed the best. Once the photo has been taken it will be processed and you will receive an impressive complementary 5in x 7in portrait. You will also be able to request more copies if you so desire, but these will be at your own expense.
There is no better way to show just how much you love your pet.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- The photos taken are of the pet only and will not include the owner in the pictures, however owners and family members are welcome to attend.
- Suitable for most animals, but large animals such as horses are excluded.
- There will be a £5 P&P charge for prints at some locations as they are delivered via Recorded Delivery.
- A booking deposit of £20 is required, this will be refunded in full after your viewing session.
- Deposits will be refunded if session is cancelled at least 48 before the day, deposits are not returned if cancelled within 48 hours.
- A journey time of up to 45 minutes may be necessary to the nearest studio in some areas of the UK.
- One pet per voucher.
- One voucher per household within a 12 month period.
Where can I do it?
East: Cambridgeshire (Cambridge)
East: Cambridgeshire (Ely)
East: Cambridgeshire (Peterborough)
East: Hertfordshire (St Albans)
East: Norfolk (Norwich)
Midlands: Derbyshire (Derby)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Leicester)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Lincoln)
Midlands: Nottinghamshire (Nottingham)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Lichfield)
Midlands: Staffordshire (Stoke-on-Trent)
Midlands: Warwickshire (Coventry)
Midlands: West Midlands (Wolverhampton)
Midlands: Worcestershire (Worcester)
North East: County Durham (Durham)
North East: East Yorkshire (Hull)
North East: North Yorkshire (Ripon)
North East: North Yorkshire (York)
North East: South Yorkshire (Sheffield)
North East: Tyne and Wear (Newcastle)
North East: Tyne and Wear (Sunderland)
North East: West Yorkshire (Bradford)
North East: West Yorkshire (Leeds)
North East: West Yorkshire (Wakefield)
North West: Cheshire (Chester)
North West: Greater Manchester (Manchester)
North West: Greater Manchester (Salford)
North West: Lancashire (Lancaster)
North West: Lancashire (Preston)
North West: Merseyside (Liverpool)
Northern Ireland: County Antrim (Lisburn)
Northern Ireland: County Armagh (Armagh)
Northern Ireland: County Down (Newry)
Northern Ireland: County Londonderry (Londonderry)
Scotland: Aberdeenshire (Aberdeen)
Scotland: Angus (Dundee)
Scotland: Lanarkshire (Glasgow)
Scotland: Midlothian (Edinburgh)
South East: East Sussex (Brighton)
South East: Hampshire (Portsmouth)
South East: Hampshire (Southampton)
South East: Hampshire (Winchester)
South East: Kent (Canterbury)
South East: London (Westminster)
South East: Oxfordshire (Oxford)
South East: West Sussex (Chichester)
South West: Avon (Bristol)
South West: Cornwall (Truro)
South West: Devon (Exeter)
South West: Devon (Plymouth)
South West: Gloucestershire (Gloucester)
South West: Herefordshire (Hereford)
South West: Somerset (Wells)
South West: Wiltshire (Salisbury)
Wales: Dyfed (St Davids)
Wales: Gwent (Newport)
Wales: Gwynedd (Bangor)
Wales: South Glamorgan (Cardiff)
Wales: West Glamorgan (Swansea)