Meet The Animals at Bristol Zoo Gardens
- Spend the day at Bristol Zoo Gardens.
- Entry is for one person but it also includes admission for one to watch
- Choose which animal you'd like to meet - Penguins, Meerkats, Giant Tortoises or Lemurs.
- Complimentary drink.
What happens on the day?
Choose from an experience with the Penguins, Red Pandas, Lemurs, Tortoises or Meerkats and go behind the scenes to be personally introduced. What's more, you and a friend will receive free entry for the day, handy with all those photo opportunities. For children and adults alike, this is a unique chance to meet your favourite animal nose to nose.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Available on selected weekdays.
- Minimum age 6 years, (under 16s must be accompanied by a spectating parent/guardian).
- Entry into the enclosures will be for the voucher holder only.
- Up to two voucher holders can take part at any one time.
- Guest is able to watch from outside and take photos.
- Regrettably certain guests will be unable to take part including people with relevant phobias or known allergies, pregnant women, and immune compromised individuals.
- Whilst every effort is made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this cannot always be achieved
- Early booking is recommended.
Where can I do it?
South West: Avon (Bristol)