Feed The Big Cats By Hand - Weekday
- Get up close to some amazing big cats.
- Feed them from outside the enclosure.
- Guidance from and experienced keeper.
- Commemorative certification.
What happens on the day?
There are many fascinating creatures within the animal kingdom, but there are none more so than the big cats. These enormous beasts are right at the top of the food chain and when you are in a close proximity to them you really begin to understand why. Unfortunately, it is generally far too dangerous to get close enough to these animals to feel their strength and presence. This amazing experience gives you the unique opportunity to get up close and personal with these impressive creatures.
Once you arrive on site, you will be given as much time as you like to view all the other unbelievable animals and birds on display in the park. Once you are ready to proceed, you will need to make your way to the big cat enclosure around 30 minutes before your allotted time to ensure you do not miss the main event.
You will meet up with your instructor for the day and they will be able to answer any questions that you may have before you begin. Then you will get the chance to feed these animals personally through the bars in the enclosure. It is a truly exhilarating experience that you will never forget.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- This experience is available weekdays only.
- This experience is suitable for anyone over 16 years old.
- The feeding time is at 1.30pm or 3.00pm but you are welcome to spend the whole day in the park as this package also includes admission.
- Spectators are welcome and can purchase standard admission (£14.00) at the gate.
- Please check that you are up to date on your tetanus inoculations (this can be verified by your GP).
- Please note this is a one to one experience, groups are not allowed.
- What a buzzReview by Anthony Hennessy, Milton Keynes