Breakfast With The Big Cats
- Starts with welcome drinks.
- Meet a member of the Big Cat Team.
- Enjoy a tour of Big Cat Territory.
- Learn about the different species of cats and their individual characteristics and personalities.
- Take photographs and video footage.
- Enjoy breakfast at Tiger Treetops viewing area.
- Breathtaking views over big cat enclosures.
- Breakfast includes a selection of breads, cheeses, cold meats, fruit, preserves, juices, tea and coffee.
- Enjoy the rest of your day exploring the Park.
What happens on the day?
There are many amazing creatures in the animal kingdom but none more impressive than the Big Cats. These animals are spectacular and spending time with them up close and personal will be an experience that you will remember for the rest of your life.
The Breakfast With The Big Cats Experience gives you the amazing opportunity to learn more about these fascinating creatures. Your day will begin with a private tour of the Big Cat Territory, taking place before the park is actually open to the public, so you really do get a feeling that it’s just you and the cats. You'll learn a great deal about the cats and also about the amazing conservation work that is done at the wildlife park that ensures the future survival of these animals.
Once you have completed your tour of the park and learned about each of the different species that are present here you will be treated to a delightful breakfast in the Tiger Treetops. This is an impressive raised platform that provides you with unique views over the enclosure. You are then free to explore the park for the rest of the day, taking your memories and pictures with you of your unique breakfast accompanied by the big cats!
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Minimum age 16 years.
- Full health and safety briefing included.
- Old clothes should be worn.
- Truly wonderful experienceReview by Sue Mittford, London, England
Location: Broxbourne Paradise Park
Write Your Own Review
- What time does the experience start and how often does it run?
- The experience starts at 8.15am and runs almost everyday (as a guide around five days a week).