Meet the Lemurs
- Hand feed the Lemurs inside their enclosure.
- Souvenir certificate upon completion.
- All day entry to the park included.
- Professional keeper supervision.
- Suitable for anyone over 10 years old.
What happens on the day?
Get to meet and feed a friendly lemur in a great brush with nature. The distinctive and friendly furry monkeys are great company. With their orange eyes and long tails, you won't forget the experience, with a certificate to add to your memories. Enjoy your day exploring around the park, study and enjoy the great collection of exotic animals and birds, knowing that your visit will soon be taking on a new dimension.
As the clock reaches 12:30 it's time to head over to the Lemur Enclosure for the start of something different. After a briefing from the keeper, it's time to get up close with your friends from Madagascar. The inquisitive and playful creatures have personalities all of their own as they duck and dive around the bushes and trees.
Inside the enclosure the barriers come down as you get close to nature, meeting on level terms and finding out a little about the simple things in life, as you realise that you are in the same environment as the lemur. Under the guidance of your keeper you will track them down, get up close and look into the face of this lovable monkey.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months.
- Min age -is10 years old.
- Please wear old clothes - the lemurs may climb over you and they aren't toilet trained!
- Please be at the Lemur enclose for 12.30pm.
- Spectators are welcome but must pay to enter the park - around £14.
- Participants must check with their GP that they are up to date with tetanus inoculations.
- A real experienceReview by David Victor Johnson, Hammersmith, London
- Thanks for thisReview by Jennifer Kaye, Chipping Norton
Write Your Own Review
- Just wondering if I was to book an interaction with the lemurs or pandas are you allowed anybody there with you while your with them to take photographs etc?
- Spectators are welcome to watch you from outside the enclosure and to take photos of you with the animals. Spectators will simply need to pay the entrance fee for the park.