- Welcome and safety briefing.
- Instructor driven demonstration lap (selected locations only).
- Drive a Ferrari around the track (10-15 minutes driving time/ approx 6 miles).
- Certificate presentation.
- Minimum age at Leicester location is 11 years old (minimum age for Surrey or Yorkshire is 10) and maximum age for all locations is 17 years old.
- This experience takes place during school holidays on selected weekdays and lasts around 40-60 minutes.
What happens on the day?
What youngster wouldn't want to get behind the wheel of a Ferrari? Until now the idea of handing the controls of a powerful supercar over to a child would seem insane to most people, but now it's possible for children as young as 10 years old to jump into a Ferrari and take it for a high speed drive in a safe environment watched carefully by fully trained instructors.
After a formal welcome, briefing and safety demonstration, it's time to hit the track, experiencing the strength and power of the Ferrari over a track that tests driving skills to the limit. The combination of an iconic car, an off-road course and the skills of a qualified instructor leaves nothing to chance for an experience to remember.
What else do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- The Kids Ferrari Course takes place on selected dates throughout the year; at some venues this only includes school holidays - please enquire when booking.
- At selected locations, a supplement may be applicable for weekend bookings.
- Your course will last approximately 40-60 minutes.
- Minimum height - 4 feet 10 inches.
- Participants must be between 11 (12 at North Weald and Llandow) and 17 years old. At the Longcross, Rockingham, Elvington and Bruntingthorpe locations the minimum age is 10 and the maxiumum age is 16.
- For the Blyton Park locations, please contact the supplier for age restrictions.
- All parents/guardians will have to sign an indemnity form on behalf of the child. Parents/guardians must remain on site during the period of the child's activity. Please expect to spend up to two hours at the venue. 10 minutes practice drive takes place at Lancashire venue only and is in a MINI cooper (Lancashire).
- At most locations, you will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
- Please note, all locations are subject to seasonal opening times.
Where can I do it?
East: Essex (North Weald Airfield)
Midlands: Leicestershire (Lutterworth - Bruntingthorpe)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough)
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Gainsborough - Blyton)
Midlands: Northamptonshire (Corby - Rockingham)
North East: North Yorkshire (York - Elvington)
North West: Cumbria (Wigton)
Scotland: East Lothian
Scotland: Fife (Glenrothes)
Scotland: Fife (St Andrews)
South East: Surrey (Chobham - Longcross)
Wales: Glamorganshire (Cardiff - Near Cowbridge)
- Fabulous first driving lesson!!!Review by paularob, Bingley,West Yorkshire
- Great drive for juniors.Review by Shirlwhirl, Gloucestershire
- My Sons First Driving ExperienceReview by jackkyron, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Awesome day outReview by Michelle, Pembrokeshire
- Fantastic experience for young fans!Review by Keith C, Coventry
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Special Offer - 27% off
Regular Price: £95
Now only: £69