Rally Driving for Juniors
Regular Price: £125
Now only: £99
- Safety briefing and introduction to driving.
- Session 1: Learn the basics of driving such as braking, steering and changing gear.
Session 2: Move to the rally stage to begin learning handbrake turns and other rally moves.
Session 3: High speed instructor driven passenger ride.
- Each session lasts around 10 minutes.
- Experiences begin at either 9am or 1pm. Allow for 2.5 hours at the venue.
What happens on the day?
It is a fact that children over the age of 10 who are left in rally cars not only learn essential driving skills, but also emerge with significantly increased IQ. After all, what better way to comprehend friction and centrifugal forces than when wheel spinning, power sliding or executing a hand brake turn? And how else to measure velocity than when being driven around an off-road course at high speed?
Split into three sessions, this experience begins with the basics, such as braking and changing gears. Then come the dirt-busting rally moves to really test their new-found abilities before that high speed round whizzes them to the finish.
What else do I need to know?
- Voucher valid for 10 months for 1 person.
- Minimum Age 10 years; Minimum Height 4’5”.
- Experience takes place in groups of 4.
- Spectators welcome (please check on booking, there may be a fee depending on venue and number of spectators).
- Refreshments available.
Where can I do it?
Midlands: Lincolnshire (Stragglesthorpe - Fulbeck Airfield)
North East: North Yorkshire (York)
North East: West Yorkshire (Bradford)